Get in touch with us to discuss your residential, commercial or industrial construction requirements and let us quote you for the best service on the North Coast.
1st Avenue 01 Brooklyn Estate
1 Lee Barnes Avenue, Ballito
Open Office Hours
M-F: 8am – 5pm
Get In Touch
What is the cost per square metre to build?
This will vary depending on location, design, scope of works, finishes, ground conditions and everything in between. This can range between R8500 p/m2 to R15000 p/m2
How long does is take to build a home?
This will vary, however on a home approximately 300m2 in size:
- Architectural Design – Approx 2 months
- Municipal Approval - Approx 3 months
- Bond & Finance Process – Approx 2 to 3 months
- Build – Approx 8 months
- Occupation Certificate – Approx 2 months to 2 years – we are relying on the municipality here
How long is the liability period for the builder after occupation?
- Retention is held for 3 months after practical completion
- After 3 months a final inspection is completed and minor issues repaired
- There is a latent defect period of one year on the roof, plumbing and electrics
- There is a structural guarantee of 5 years
Are you part of any building associations?
Yes in South Africa it is a law to be part of the NHBRC (National Home Builders Registration Council) if you are a home builder. The NHBRC is a home-building regulator body. We are also a member of the Master Builders Association
What type of warranty do you offer?
We work with the standard JBCC Building agreement. This contract is the most widely used in South Africa, and the only contract accepted by all the financial institutions in South Africa when applying for finance. The JBCC building agreement makes allowances for this.